WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Welcome to Little Falls Dental (LFD), a multispecialty practice. LFD can handle all of your dental needs - from hygiene to major reconstructive facial surgery. Our doctors trained at some of the most prestigious universities nationally, including Harvard University, Columbia University, The University of Pennsylvania, Rutgers, and New York University.
Our commitment to the safety of patients and staff is our highest priority. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies in order to remind ain up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You will notice some changes at your next appointment:
- Both new and returning patients will be asked to complete our new health history form. Please see the "New Patients" page on our website for forms and instructions on how to submit them prior to your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- All patients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time as our check-in procedures have changed. Please call our office at 973-256-3912 to let us know you are here.
- You will be asked to wait in your car for your appointment so that we can effectively maintain social distancing between patients. Please make sure we have your cell phone number so we can call you when it is time to come in.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you enter the building.
- Please use our hand sanitizer prior to signing in. There is hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will take your temperature at the reception desk.
- Appointment scheduling will be managed to allow social distancing. That might mean there are fewer scheduling options.
- You will notice we will be wearing additional personal protective equipment.
- As always, our continued focus will be on cleaning, sterlizing, and disinfecting with hospital grade disinfectants to keep you and our staff safe.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free, comfortable dental experience while ensuring that every patient understands their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting. Our highly trained doctors and exceptional staff are committed to providing you and your family with individual attention and personalized oral health care tailored to your unique dental needs and goals. Our doctors and staff are also trained in Basic Life Support and our office recieves high marks annually for OSHA compliance. We have many layers of unfection control in place in our practice to keep you and our staff safe.
It is our mission to educate our patients and provide them with the best dental care possible. As part of this mission, LFD prides itself on offering the highest quality dental care - including cutting edge digital dental radiology, 3-D imaging (CBCT) and the latest in implant dentistry.
At LFD, we value you as our patient. We know that every patient's dental success story is part of our scuccess too. If you have questions, contact us. We look forward to assisting you and to making each office visit a positive experience.
OUR DENTISTS AND SPECIALISTS
LFDC is a multi-specialty practice. In addition to general dentistry, (fillings, root canal therapy, crowns, veneers, whitening, extractions, etc), we also feature an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontist, and Periodontist, to ensure that all your dental needs are met. Please visit our staff page for detailed information about our doctors.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE